Maximum Motor Safety Boots S3 SRC HRO
Ankle high shoe with laces, with first choice grain leather upper and 4mm constant thickness composite midsole.
Sole: (PU/Rubber) Consisting of an inner part in wide cell polyurethane with high memory effect for enhanced cushioning and avoid shocks. The black/red outsole in nitrile rubber with deep grooves is resistant to hydrocarbons, and is non-slip in wet conditions. The red inserts with greater density and hardness give the sole anti-twist features, which make it suitable for gravelly, rocky or uneven environments.
Insole: Made in solid material obtained by joining EVA and rubber having variable thickness: 5 mm at the front and 10 mm in the heel area. Antistatic.
Lining: In polyester, with high draining power due to the high absorbing properties of the fabric and structure.
- Extra wide fit
- Ideal for environments in presence of hydrocarbons and chemical substances
- The characteristics of the bicomponent sole favour cushioning and avoid shocks.
- The nitrile rubber tread is resistant to hydrocarbons as well asslip resistant on wet surfaces.
- Inserts with greater density and hardness give the sole anti-twist features
- High Durability Cap System: high durability TPU tip system
- Suitable for gravelly, rocky or irregular environments
EN ISO 20345 Safety Class:S3 SRC HRO