Skip to content
Leather Gloves for welders
- cow split leather combined with grain leather
- length of the glove 33.5 cm
- full-handed - the gripping part is made of one piece of grain leather, thanks to which they show greater durability and resistance to abrasion
- all-leather, that is entirely made of leather, including a split leather cuff reaching up to the middle of the forearm, thus protecting against soaking and protecting the wrist against injuries
- resistant to contact heat up to 100 ° C and convection heat up to 350 ° C
- popularly used for general mechanical work
- used in construction and heavy industry
- compliant with EN388 (resistance levels: 3 1 3 2 X X) and EN407 (resistance levels: 4 1 3 X 4 X), EN12477 TYPE A and EN420
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.